Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bar 2 of 52 - Mr. Dooleys

Bar two brings me to the Financial District in Downtown Boston to Mr. Dooleys. This bar has a nice old tyme feel to it. The bartenders were super nice. I always like to note if a bar does not have a TV and this bar did not. They did have a Juke Box but it wasn't on this night but I am sure it wasn't a good one as the people in the financial district usually don't have good taste in music. The bar itself was relaxing as I read my book not as stuffy as you would think with the fancy looking dinning room. The beer of the evening was Fisherman's Brew which is a American amber lager. Nice mellow flavor not hoppy at all. The bartender was nice enough to let me try it before he poured it for me actually he insisted I tried it.

Bonus Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment