Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bar 1 of 52 - Beacon Hill Pub



So after a 2 month break I am back doing the bar tour! My first bar I was trying to mirror my start to last years Sullivan's Tap going to their sister bar the Beacon Hill Pub which is where I went but I wanted to have the same beer the Brubaker but sadly Brubaker is no more. Sniff Sniff very sad about this. PBR is the replacement but really it isn't Wilkes-Barre's finest. Back to the bar the Beacon Hill Pub is a fine dive bar in a fancy neighborhood. Nice big bar with plenty of games to play and writing on the wall is encouraged. If you need to make a quick escape the MGH T stop is right across the street. This is one of my favorite bars in the city and I stop by every so often since I have been working in Beacon Hill the past year. If ever in the area stop by and mourn the lose of my good friend Brubaker.

Bonus photos!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So glad you are doing this. The last photo is so cool - the scribbling on the wall and the "Watch Your Possessions" sign. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't see in the last photo but TUNA is written really big. Damn dark bars. I am pretty excited about this and I am glad I can expand and take more pictures to get the real feel of the bars.

    ReplyDelete