Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bar 14 of 52 - Michael's



You knew it wouldn't take me long to find a dive bar in my new neighborhood. For a week or so I have been walking by this place called Michael's and I thought it was a resturant. The outside has a feel of a fancy pizza joint in my hometown of Hazleton PA. Lucky one day they had the front door open and I saw the not only was this a bar but a DIVE. As I first walk in all I can notice is almost every TV is on the horse races, another one on KENO and just one TV on the news. I got carded when I ordered my Bud (I don't think they have anything other than Bud everyone at the bar was either drinking Bud or Light). The guy next to me and laughed and said "If I was working the bar I wouldn't of carded you because obviously you have to be of age if you walk into this place." I am sure I will be stopping in here again to watch a Sox game or if I have a hankering for some gambleing. I will leave this review with a joke the bartender told. Why did the Greeks give up sex? It was a real pain in the ass!




Bonus Photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment