Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bar 12 of 52 - Tavern at the End of the World



I have been slacking on the bar of the week because of my moving. No worries bar fans I am back and in a new neighborhood with new bars for me to investigate and drink at. I wasted no time on my second day in the area and stopped at the Tavern at the End of the World. No folks I didn't move to Jamicia Plain which is usually thought to be the end of the world. I moved to Somerville and this bar is across the street from the Sullivan Station T stop which is in Charlestown. This is a cute little bar with a good beer selection and nice bartender who gave me the option of listening to music or the TV so of course I chose music. GOod thing she had good taste in music. I even had some food while here and had the Spicy chicken curry which was awesome. The beer to wash it down was the Dogfish Head IPA and that is my favorite IPA. I look forward to coming back and enjoying more noms and beers.


Bonus photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment