Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bar 13 of 52 - Charlies Kitchen







One of the staples of Harvard Square for me is Charlies Kitchen which is also lucky 13 for 2010. Where else can you get a old school grilled cheese? This bar has more of a dinner feel than of a bar but I really do enjoy stopping in here on my way home. I think the only times I have come here on purpose is to see a band on a MOnday night. Other than that it is to kill time waiting for a bus or to use the bathroom on my way home. They do have a really good selection of beer but yet I can't get passed the Ballantines. It is the best cheap beer outside of Northeastern PA since everyone knows the best is Yuengling but when you can't have Yuengling Ballantines is the go to beer for me.

Speaking of the Ballantines one of the best things about the bottles is you get a puzzle! This puzzle once caused great confusion at a BBQ.




Bonus Photos!

1 comment: