Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bar 4 - The Model


Bar 4 brought me to my old stomping grounds The Model because I got kick off my own TV so other could watch Lost. I needed to watch the Devils lose to the Bruins so the model it was because it was on my way to play hockey. Lord only knows how many hours I wasted and High Lifes I have drank in this place. The Model doesn't really pick up until about 1 when all the other bars have closed but my days of closing the model are long gone actually this visit was my only visit in over a year. The place has changed a bit well at least the furniture in the dinning room has and not quite sure what kind of look they are going for. They also have DJs some nights. Back in my day the bar didn't need nights of DJs to bring in the drunks getting drunk was a good enough reason to go to the Model. The drink of choice was High Life in a bottle I do not dare to drink from the taps here. Another thing that has changed is the prices a High life is now $3.50. When I started going there a High Life was only $1.75.


Bonus Photos!

2 comments:

  1. Will you come to Philly and blog about Dirty Franks? I think you should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did dirty franks in last years bonus bar. If I make it back to Philly this year i will do it again.

    ReplyDelete