Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bar 7 The Druid


A "sick" day at work made a perfect day to go out and find bar 7. Unfortunately for me walking this fine Friday was a rainy one but the rain wasn't going to ruin my walk to Cambridge. All that walking made me thirsty so I stopped in The Druid in Inman Square. A cute little Irish bar in a section of Cambridge that has a good selections of bars and restaurants. This place can get packed at night but in the afternoon it was just a couple old timers and some hipster in for lunch. I didn't eat here but they have a tiny little kitchen in the back and the food look very good. The beer I had to go with something a little fancier than what I have been doing on my tour since the Crazy One hasn't been happy with my choices. So the beer of today was Rapscallion 1898 which is a lager with a bit of a hop bite. I enjoyed it very much. I am not a hop head so I thought it was a perfect amount of hops. According to their web site this brew goes back to 1898 and was brewed by the Harvard Brewing company. It has been brewed by 3 other breweries since including the Rapscallion.

Bonus Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment