Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bar 9 Razzy's




Joined a Friday night outdoor ball hockey league and got to the rink 40 mins early so what better to do than stop in a bar you have never been to? Razzy's a little dive bar from a hockey rink what could be better? A cute little bar that was really dead this Friday after work. There was only one other person there. They give you a bowl of popcorn with your beer score! Since I was going to play hockey right after this beer I didn't want anything too filling or high octane so I went with the watery go to Miller High Life. Since this wasn't my intention to do my bar at this time I only had my crappy blackberry camera so the photos suck. I have a feeling I will be stopping in this place a lot since not only am I playing hockey across the street but I am moving to that neighborhood.

Bonus Photo:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment